Day 17; Tuesday. 5/23

Today was the final day of senior project! It was sad because I had enjoyed it so much and loved the people I got to surround myself with at work everyday. Also it was exciting, because I am one step closer to the next chapter of my life, college. Today I saw three patients, the first one needed to get impressions done to be able to create a crown for the tooth on the bottom left. The next patient needed a filling on the top right, and that was a simple filling as described in previous blogs. The last patient I saw, he needed to put his new crown on top of his lower left molar. That took a little bit because it needed some adjustment and finally once it was comfortable to the patient, it was permanently cemented on top of the tooth needed. I am so glad I got to experience all this these past few weeks!

Comments