Day 13; Wednesday. 5/17

Today I went to doctor Evelyn Bryan's office and I saw 3 patients and then had to go to my softball game. First patient came in with discomfort in his dentures. Doctor Bryan took them and brought them to her back office where she sanded down the place of discomfort, and went back to him to have him try them in. He was still facing a little discomfort, so she went back and adjusted it a little bit more. He said they felt ok but they decided to take an impression on his upper teeth to try to make a new denture. The impression was put in a box and shipped out to a lab where they will make the denture and ship it back. Then the second patient came in and needed two fillings, one on the second to last molar on the left side and the other on the second to last on the bottom left side. Those were done with normal fillings described in previous blogs. The last patient I saw came in to try on her new dentures, and they did not come in so we cleaned out the open areas and rescheduled her appointment for when her dentures will come in. Since I had a softball game, it was a short day where I worked 8am to 12pm for a total of 4 hours. Tomorrow I will be going back to Roland Bryan's office!

Comments